Maggies and such

 Hi all!

  A question on magnifiers....

    I am guessing that the secondary and tertiary coils have to be at the
same resonant freq.  Makes sense to me that they would be.  But will having
different inductances (a big fat driver with mediocre turns and a tertiary
that's wound with finer wire for more turns so they have the same res.
freq)..ideas?  I'm wanting to get the surge impedance down on the driver so
it can be coupled tighter.  Yep, gap losses go up, but this is for
examination more than long sparks.

							Caio!
						                Sundog