Re: Metal Enclosures

Hi Bart

It's take me long time to respond I have trouble to upload photo on web.
Anyway  for
a small control panel what I use is a electrical  box 12" X 12" X 6" an
it's enough
to put 2 vaviarc probably 15 amp each one for voltage control and one for
current
control plus meters for small holes I use a christmas tree bit ( the one I
use could
do hole between 1/4" and 1" ) and for big hole I use jigsaw.

You could see my control panel at:
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/c.panel1.jpg
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/c.panel2.jpg

Have fun and I hope I could help you.