Moderator Note - File Formats - Wire Chart

Hi All,

	Of course, we all like to keep files sizes as small as possible for easy
downloading.  My 700+K file was a little too big I guess...  I really did
try a few other formats and I tried reducing the resolution to reduce the
file size.  However, I wanted to keep the quality high and this was the
best I came up with.  The 2100 x 1200 resolution to keep the numbers
printable and clear is the problem, but redicing size looked pretty bad...

Oh well, I'll try harder next time :-))

I going to kill this thread since the point has been made and this subject
has a habit of going onnnn... :-)

Cheers,

	Terry