Re: Attaching HDPE

Yes, short of some really expensive solvents (can't remember names, but do
know they are not within reasonable cost, even for independently wealthy
coilers), PE can only be welded or cast (molded, I suppose). I  guess a
proper hot melt glue formulation (higher melt point resin/wax formulation)
with a sufficiently hot "gun" could work for "welding" PE to PE, but forget
anything else. Nylon screws sounds best.

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com