Re: Party Cup Cap On-Line!

Hi Ted

About the Tandy-Radioshack meter in Canada the number  is 22-174a  and your
description of it is right. If Radio Shack USA use the same policy than in
Canada they have a sale on this item once a year ( a 40% off). For sure it's
not a Fluke but I got mine 4 years ago and no problem and like I said I compare
the reading with a tek and it's reading is acceptable.

Luc Benard(Montreal)