From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 5:37 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: NST failures

Original poster: "Dan Kunkel" <dankunkel-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I spent a little time talking the guys at the neon shop a few days ago. One
guy told that a major cause of failure for NST is when rookie sign
installers use different wire lengths coming out of each terminal from the
secondary connecting to the neon tube. The side with the longer wire will
fail.

I am wondering if this has any bearing in the world of coiling?

dan