Re: Pig Question

>Excuse me Dan but...
>
>Where and How much?????
>
>Paul

All I can say is that I got the deal of a life time!!!! i just got back from
the electric company. I came back with TWO 10 kva trannies (each 7620 volts
and 250 lbs). I saved them from the salvage yard...the going rate is $1 per
KVA!!! so all i spent was a little sweat loading them and $20...all my
transforming needs are now taken care of for the next 40 years!

Of course every one in my dorm building thinks i am crazy (a trait of most
power hungary coilers right?). for the time being they are in my dorm room
here at college.

for the money and durability you can't beat them..-dot-compare that price to
several NST's!!!

dan