Re: Party Cup Cap On-Line!

Thanks Gregory,  I agree that Marc deserves credit and recognition for his
party cup idea.  He sent me some of the same pictures and was not stingy
with text descriptions.  I think he has a great idea and deserves a lot of
credit for it.  I'm experimenting with using larger cups like the "Big
Gulp" size and am now saving them, but that's just an extension of his idea.
Dick