new pics!!

after making repairs on the secondary we ran the coil for all we could get out
of it...this is an 8 inch diameter by 24 and 3/4 inch winding length.. on top
of it you can see the 2 angel food cake pans, one rightside up and one on top
of that one upside down,, followed by a large size pizza pan ,available at
walmart "thanks kevin!!!" and some 4 inch aluminum dryer duct..you see the
metal rebar attached to the beam there, well that is 6 feet 4 inches,,, the
metal support beam is 8 feet 9 inches to the torroid...the coil is at a angle
to the metal structure so i could see it while operating it..i am behind the
beam there  "wow" talk about a thrill..go to
<http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus>http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus
to see them , and thanks to all of the information on the list for making the
sparks fly!!!!