[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dayton Hamfest

Hi All!

The Dayton, Ohio Hamfest (the largest hamfest in the world!) will be
held between Friday May 19 through Sunday May 21. For those who may not
be familiar with it, check out: http://www.hamvention-dot-org/

Chuck Curran and I are planning on being there for the first two days.
We'll be staying at the Ho Jo's at Piqua, Ohio (just north of Dayton,
exit #82 off I75).
http://www.hotelstravel-dot-com/cgi-bin/tnsite.cgi?id=130603
Howard Johnson Express
902 Scott Dr.
Piqua   OH  45356
Exit 82, I-75 & State Rt. 36
(937) 773-2314

If there are other coilers who may be interested in getting together to
swap stories or trade Tesla/HV goodies, we can plan to get together! For
those planning to be in the area Thursday evening, we could plan to meet
at the Ho Jo's Ohio area (just north of Dayton) at around 7:00pm and
catch dinner in the area. I promise to bring some "interesting" things -
shrunken coins, Plexiglas Lichtenburg figures, pictures, and some
trading material. If it looks like you can make it, please contact me
off list.

I've also made arrangements so that coilers can get together at the
Hamfest - simply stop by seller's space #2115 at 12:00 noon on either
Friday or Saturday. If it does look like you can make it, please contact
me off list! BTW, I'll be wearing a red baseball cap.

Hope to see you there!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman