[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: good looks

In my own Opinion, Craftmanship is just as important as performance.
I assume many of us coil builders do it for the shear enjoyment of building
something unique, and when you build something that not only performs well
but looks well crafted, their is sense of heightened accomplishment.  My
inspration to build a coil comes from the highly crafted units I have seen
on the net.  My hats off to those who treat their coils as a high voltage
fine work of art.
But to each their own and some times experimentation comes before looks and
thats how many of the great ideas on this list have evolved, by ugly trials
of ideas!

Bob :-)