[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator - PCB Thread

Hi All,

	I see the subject of "if PCBs are good for you or bad for you" has come up
again :-(

	This is on old and recurring thread subject that does not go anywhere.
The archives at www.pupman-dot-com can be browsed for all the different view
points over the last five years...

	If a particular cap or transformer may have PCBS in it is fine as a
subject.  However, the long opinions and testimonials about "if PCBs are
good or bad for you" is off this list's subject.  I will start rejecting them.

	The Jacobs ladder thread is "almost" off topic but since so many people
used them to test NSTs for their Tesla coils I figure its ok for the time
being...

Cheers,

	Terry