[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Using sync gaps

John,
I understand what you were referring to now. When I hear the term
matching, I auto-think (xfmr match - just a habit I guess). Yes I agree
with your explanation. An example is my coil. It was the geometry that
kept me down to .06uF as a safe place to start and I could always increase
from there. Thus, I was matching the cap and power input to the geometry
and construction of the coil including the RSG.
Thanks again for the explanation,
Bart