[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need OBIT

Hi All,

	I was thinking of making a small LTR coil this Winter.  I was thinking of
using an Oil Burner Ignition Transformer.  Something anyone can get (a real
common type).  Since I live in the land of natural gas, they are not easily
available here in CO.  So I thought someone may be kind enough to pick a
new one up for me and send it to me.  I will, of course, pay all the costs
involved.  I "think" I am looking for a nice 10kV/20mA one.  I prefer a
brand new device.

If you can get one for me, contact me off list and we'll get it worked out.

Thanks,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net