[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: flyback TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 1999 9:06 PM
Subject: flyback TC

Hi All
The Current from a flyback trannie running in a TV set in standard mode is
limited to around 1ma anymore and the shadowmask in the picture tube will
heat and warp.
The voltage is determined by the size of the tube 30kv sounds like a set
around the 30 inch mark 14 inch sets run at about 22kv.
Think you will need more current for TC use others on the list should be
able to give you circuits and mods for running flybacks.
Pete the TV Repairman