[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:19:37 -0700
From: David Trimmell <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

Didn't Fr. Tom do something like this in the past? An up to date faq with
MMC, Synchronous gaps, updated RF filters for neons, maybe even Tube coil
and solid state coil basics? And the like, would indeed be useful too all
newcomers. And perhaps cut down on some of the redundant chatter...

Regards,

David Trimmell