[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: My First TC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:13:49 -0500
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>
To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: My First TC (fwd)

I've seen these plans and they're definitely not worth the price.  There's
nothing in them that one couldn't learn by browsing a few good web sites or
scanning the Tesla List archives on the Pupman-dot-com web site.  I think the
plans they sell are just a way to market the overpriced components that they
just happen to also sell.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA