[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale: 18A Variac, Meters, Flyback Transformers, HV Caps, & Misc.

If interested, please contact me DIRECTLY at teddp-at-earthlink-dot-net

SEE MY FULL LIST (link at bottom) for additional details, photos, &
other items.

HIGH NEON VOLTAGE TRANSFORMERS
Please use the link at the bottom to see my list, select "Neon
Transformers"

MINI HV SUPPLY
3kv/8ma, 2 wires in (110VAC) & 2 wires out. Small, light, potted
 module.  $8.00

HIGH VOLTAGE FLYBACK TRANSFORMERS
Originally for old TV sets, can be used for making a high
voltage, high frequency HV supply. Unused, new old stock.
Medium $5.00, Large $8.00

MARBLE BASES
Use as display base or an insulated base.  Sizes from
6x3.5 inches down to 3x2 inches.  For more info, use the link
at the bottom, look under "Parts". $2-$3.

VARIAC 18 Amps
Older General Radio, marked 18 amps, input 120VAC output 0-140VAC,
with wheel/knob, no dial plate, full hexagonal enclosure, good cond.
except the wheel/knob is a little rough, and there's a little rust
on bottom of enclosure.  See my list (link at bottom) for a
photo $50.00

METERS - SEE MY LIST (LINK AT BOTTOM) FOR DESCRIPTIONS & PHOTOS
0-10 Amps AC  $5.00
0-150 MA AC  $7.00
0-500 MA AC  $9.00
0-150 VAC (big) $12.00
0-150 VAC  $7.00

HV MICA CAPACITORS
Sangamo, brown moulded body, threaded terminals on top, used,
untested, appear good cond. $2.00 each:
  3kv/.00007uf (3)
  3kv/.000068 (2)
  3kv/.0001 (3)
  3kv/.00009 (2)
  3kv/.00005
  3kv/.000107
  2kv/.02 (2)
  2kv/.00003 (3)

HV DOORKNOB CAPS
Two marked 10 KVDC/500MMF, two marked 10  KVDC but the MMF
marking is not clear, looks like maybe 300MMF to 500MMF.
Used, untested, appear good cond. $6.00 for all 4

PFC CAP
5uF, 370VAC, Aerovox, gray metal can. Used, untested,
appears good cond. $1.00

HEAVY-DUTY ON-OFF TOGGLE SWITCH
New, 20A -at- 125VAC  $2.00

NEON GLOW BULB
GE R2A, about 3" long, 1.75" diameter, standard screw base.
Inside are two electrodes, each in the shape of a half-circle,
together they form a full circle or disc shape. With AC both
halves glow typical orange (alternating at 60 Hz), with DC one
half or the other glows, depending on polarity (revese polarity and
the glow switches to the other half. Also glows in presence of HV
high frequency field, such as from Tesla coil or flyback supply.
$5.00

4 WATT ULTRAVIOLET TUBE
New filtered "purple" long wave fluorescent tube (FL-4BLB),
about 6" long.  $4.00

Please tell me what you're interested in, and include your
ZIP CODE to determine shipping cost.

Thanks,
Tedd
My FOR-SALE list is at:  http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~teddp