[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Believe it or not

Perhaps were are making an issue where none really exists.

However, If anyone does know of anyone who wants to try and "regulate"
Tesla coils, or coiling in general, let us know and we can start writing
letters and all the fun things one can do to change their minds.

However, at this point, I think this is an issue that does not exist.  The
worst we could do is end up creating it all by ourselves...

	Terry

snip....