[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

P10516-ND - They're back!

Hi All,

	Remember sooooo many months ago when I bought all the Panasonic 0.056uF
1600V polypropylene caps DigiKey had and ran them out of stock for a few
months.  Well, the shortage is over!  I will soon have about 500 which I
will sell for $1.40 each which includes postage in the USA (unless I use
them first ;-)).  First come first serve...  Write to me at the address
below if interested.

If I run out, DigiKey has 3689 more in stock as of today!  They also now
have 5,000 and 10,000 piece pricing ;-))  I think they got the message! ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net