[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: forklift transformer

Robert

Yes it should be fine - I can't see any reason why you can't rewind the
secondary and squeeze out at least the 1440 Watts it's rated for. You
may want to experiment with loading the present secondary more and more
heavily and measuring the primary current to see where this thing
saturates. You may be able to get 2KVA out of it...

Alex