[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Semi-Rotten Spark Length

Hi Malcom,

> Original Poster: "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
>
> HI Reinhard,
> Why not try increasing the terminal capacitance
> further and increase the primary inductance to retune?

I would have tried this , but I didnīt have any more flexduct
available at the time. ;o), plus, it was already past 11:00
that night, when I finally decided to call it a day (night ;o]).
I didnīt want to upset the neighbors (although they are
used to my unusual activities).

IF I strike luck, I might be able to get a 10 (d)" x 190(l)" Al
flexduct for cheap. This should be about the right size for my
final 5.8kVA setup. I donīt want to go for more than 2 toroids
on top in the final setup, because the top "load" (no pun
intended) starts getting instable and the looks suck (I think),
if you have "a dozen" toroids on top.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Coiler greets from germany,
Reinhard