[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wireless Energy Transmission

There are two credible sources which state that Tesla transmitted sufficient
power to light a lamp some 30 kilometers from the generator via wireless
transmission in 1899.  They also state that he  produced detectable signals at
1000 km.  These are: A.P.M. Fleming, Journal of Institution of Electrical
Engineers, London, Vol. 91, February 1944 and W. H. Eccles, Nature, London, 13,
II 1943 p. 189.  Henry Bradford's article in the Antique Wireless Association's
Old Timer's Bulletin is the best explanation of Tesla's theory I've seen to
date.   See Vol 40, No. 1, February, 1999  at page  28 and for Part I and the
May edition, Vol 40 No. ? at page 28 for Part II.