[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tungsten Tire Studs for Spark Gaps?

Check out:

www.winterstuds-dot-com

	If I remember, they are tungsten imbedded into a steel outer sleeve that
is inserted into holes in the tire.  They used to be inserted at the tire
shop by some machine.  So they should be available separately.

	Given todays high tech tires and the studs marvelous ability to erase road
marking paint, even here in Colorado Studs are getting rare...  The above
link should be able to find them though...

	Terry