[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eimac 3-1000H Tube Info - TNX

Hello to David T, Martin D, David S, Ralph Z, and coilers all .....
<<David T - Thanks for your snappy reply with that great tube database
site. Also, found your website very interesting, and have saved it for
future reference. <<Martin D - Looks like you're right about the tube
being designed for industrial heating applications. Thanks for your
offer to search for more information, but looks like David S must have
had it at his fingertips. <<David S - Thanks very much for all the
detailed info on this tube. Just exactly what I was looking for!
Speaking of big tubes, I also have a water-cooled Eimac 4W-20,000A, a PA
tube from a local TV station xmitter. Too bad something inside rattles,
so its probably no good :-( Also thanks for the other tips. >>Ralph Z -
The 1000-T sounds different from the 3-1000H. There's no grid terminal
on the side of the 3-1000H, it has a large 5 pin base with the grid tied
to 3 of those pins. Thanks for your reply and your offer! >>>>> Well,
Looks like a VTTC may be in my future. This tube is just too good to
remain a paperweight on my desk. So be prepered, list, for more
questions about toobcoils. I have two sources of power I could run this
from, and would like comments on which one would be more sutiable, but
it is getting late (yawn), and I'm tired, so I'll describe them in a
later post. Thanks to all, especially Dr. Tesla, to whom I hope has
great success in his upcomming expieriments at Colorado Springs :-) Best
from Tony Greer, Toobin' in Texas (Someday)