[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Needed - Neon Transformer -Reply

In a message dated 5/18/99 6:30:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< 9KV -at- 60ma?  Are you sure?  Isn't that mighty big for an OBIT?  All the
 ones I've seen were dinky 20ma units in the $50 range.  What city are you
 in?  I'd like to visit your Home Depot and pick up a couple of those.

 Greg

 At 04:15 PM 5/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
 >Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
 >
 >At 10:56 AM 5/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
 >
 >snip
 >
 >>I've had my eye on an oil burner transformer whose output is 9kv at 60ma.
 >>Cost is $35.00 at Home Depot. You will find it in the plumbing department,
 >>near the pvc pipe.
 >>
 >>Rich Sebzda, With Adam & Kevin in the caboose.
 >>Your friendly neighborhood catscan repairman. >>
more snips

I stand corrected. I went back and checked. It's 100kv -at- 23ma . The price was
correct, $35.00.
Sorry for the minor excitement.
Rich