[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Eimac 3-1000H Tube Info

Tony & the list,
                     Congratulations on finding an excellent tube!

I'm fairly sure the 3-1000 version you have is designed for industrial RF
induction heating etc, as a power oscillator.
You are right in assuming that it is a 1000w anode dissipation triode.
It should also be good for up to 5KV on that anode.

This should make it an ideal tube for TC use!

I have some data on the Eimac 3-1000H somewhere.
I'll dig it out, and post up what I have, unless someone else on the list
can beat me too it.
I do know that there is an 'air system' socket for it with a glass chimney
to channel cooling air round the tubes envelope.

                     Cheers   Martin Dale  G6ABU    TCBON