[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Needed - Neon Transformer -Reply

   don,
         the only "resource" for NST's that i have ever found is the old "call
every neon sign shop in the phone" resource many will sell at a high
price,some won't sell at all,a few at ok price($10-20 ea) and with some
luck,a few coil pictures,and  maybe a few lbs of  pepperonni a very few
will give them to you for free........... (i called 30+ and found 1 place
for free..  and 1 place at ok price)... the operations mgr. or shop foreman
was best for me....... the office/sales guys were to greedy.
good luck
robert  (see off list e-mail to you)
>>> <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> 05/14/99 02:05am >>>
Original Poster: Don Allen <dona-at-amigo-dot-net>

Hi all,

I am a total newbie to building coils and am trying to get up parts to build
my first coil. Can anyone point me towards a resource list for locating
a 10KV and up Neon Transformer? Any sources of an epoxy filled
unit?

Thanks

Don

---

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson