[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unexpected Shock From TC

I have several extra secondary coils setting around on the work bench.
After running my TC for a minutes or so all the secondary coils on the work
bench become charged up.  They are not connected to anything.  They will
hold a charge for several minutes.  I can put my finger close to any of the
coils and get a 1/4" spark jump from the coil to my finger.  Also anything
in the room that is insulated will also get a static charge.

Gary Weaver