[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Wanted - Manual Camera

You could also consider using a telephoto lens and getting farther away.
That would also allow you to take some neat special effects photos. The
common
effect showing the full moon as being HUGE is done by getting far away from
the
subject and zooming in for the shot. Things far behind the subject will be
magnified the same amount as the subject, making them appear to be much
larger.