[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A state of the art secondary

Hi,
    Once when I had overcupling before I new what overcoupling was.  I tried
to stop it by placing a larger radius pvc pipe around the coil and filling
it up with epoxy.  I did this and had a nice ~1/4" of epoxy and 1/4" of pvc
covering my coil.  Well to cut it short it didn't matter the racing sparks
still went all over the secondary.  I don't see how you could stop it unless
you decrease the coupling.

Erik Schulz