[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK Poly

I have a few sheets cut down to about 18" by 9" for a flat plate cap, and
also a
cap using one layer of this 1.5mm (60mils) stuff that is about 0.04uF. I can
sell you the sheets cheap (as there is not enough to make another 0.04,  I used
some on my tesla baseboard) and the constructed cap if you like. The
plastic was
from Amari Plastics, branches everywhere. Look in the Yellow Pages under
Plastics Stockholders.

Alex