[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Measurements

Hi Viv,

Since the fiber-optic probe paper was written, there have been many
improvements.  I have not written up the new probe stuff yet but I have a
zip file with a bunch of info about the latest version at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/

The file is  R4APROBE.ZIP

I don't really recommend the probe described in the old paper anymore since
the new version is so much nicer.  However, the old system was rather
inexpensive so a number of people use it.  Of course, nothing is very
critical so improvisation is easy.

The old probe info is at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/projects/projects.html

The antenna paper is still current at: