[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Smooth Toroid?

Use plumber's tape instead of flue tape. It's also aluminized, sticks well,
and is a LOT cheaper. A toroid that is not smooth will break out at a lower
voltage, so your coil may tend to produce more, smaller arcs, rather than one
or two big ones. However, not knowing what your toroid and system are like, I
can't say for sure.

--
        --Doug Brunner
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>