[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Displacement Current Revisited

  David -

  I understand "String" theory has to do with the four fundamental forces of
nature one of which is the electromagnetic force. This might be the answer
to GUT or the grand unified (field) theory. However, I agree this is not a
subject for the Tesla List.

 But how about the "induction " field near the Tesla coil that Terman
mentions in his Radio Engineers' Handbook? I think it would be helpful to
try and measure this field. Coilers like Reinhart may already be detecting
this field with a lamp and wire antenna held near a Tesla coil. This may
even be something that is new to many radio engineers.

  John Couture