[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coupling constant for 4.25" secondary

Are there problems from edge wound copper strap regarding spark break
out from the sharp edges? Is there an optimum spacing between turns to
get maximum resonance without sparking? Would insulation assist or hurt?
Are there local suppliers of copper strapping (my hardware stores only
have the strapping to support pipes-copper plumbers tape).

Thanks, Bob Volk