[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rotery for neons (whats a sink rotery)

    Thanks for the warning! I chose polycarbonate for its shatter resistant
properties, but I neglected to account for heat. As to the sychronous motor
that I
have, it was worth a try being it was a freebie. Oh well, I guess it just
reinforces the idea that I continue to run the coil with a forced air static
gap.

                Thanks again,
                                    Jason Zuberer
                                    http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil