[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: electronic neon transformers

The electronic transformers are useless in tesla applications. If they
manage to
put out enough voltage, the solid-state electronics will be fried by the
RF. The
only neons you can use are the normal coil and core type. If you can't find a
good xfmr, find one that puts out enough power for your application and rewind
it. I'll add more details if you need them.

            --Doug Brunner
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>