[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First run 6.5

Scott,
  I'm running a 6.5" coil. I'm using a plate cap .026 Uf, 14.4 Kv at 1.2 to
10 Kw. My average spark length is over 90". If you are using a 4 Kv at 30 ma
and getting 9" arcs I would say thats fantastic. If you use two 12 Kv 30 ma,
transformers I would expect 45 - 50 " arcs. I base this on my personal
experience, not mathmatics.

Paul M

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com