[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oldie but Newbie

Hello, Everyone.....

I have fooled around with Jacobs ladders and small Tesla coils being derived
from the usage of flybacks years ago 15 to be exact), and am interested in
getting back into the theory/construction/usage of these marvelous wonders.
I am interested in creating a coil that can emmit around 4-5 ft arcs of
electricity. Like I said, I am a bit rusty, and my theory limited to the
smaller version of the coil domain. Any information,tips, design ideas would
be greatly appreciated. I look foward to building this project and advancing
my knowledge in the process.....

Thank you in advance.....

Albert Race