[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need Help with 15 degree Primary Support System

Hi Don,

 I had the same problem with my primary supports initially, however I
ended up using PVC piping. It comes in many sizes and various fittings at
different angles. I drilled holes at the same diameter as the primary
pipe,  through the center line of the PVC then cut slots from the top
into the drilled holes. The slots were slightly smaller than the diameter
of the copper pipe you want to use, therefore when you push the primary
pipe into the slots they lock into place and won't come out. see my
attempt at my web page follow link to primary.

 best regards,

 Robin Copini from OZ.