[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Morton Salt

Hi Eric,

	"Morton Salt" is simple table salt (NaCl).  Morton is simply a brand name.
 I have some right here.  The label says it does not contain iodine which
some table salt does.  I don't think that makes any difference at all.

	The label says it also contains calcium silicate but I think that is to
help if pour better or help it keep longer.

	For Tesla caps, any salt (sodium chloride) will work just fine.

Cheers,

	Terry