[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1920's Tesla Coil, Fischer Type H, 12 AMP !!

Jeff, Barry, All

Talk about X-Games, some people take risks with thier own
bodies, some seem to think it's OK to take risks with
others'.

I would think that the first protection would come from
poor coupling between primary and secondary.

The second protection would come from the skin effect of
the RF limiting the depth of the tissue penetration.

"Still, hookin-up bod-in-series wit' da mega-watt-coil
is always gonna' be hangin' ten on da lava wave mon!"

--
   ,o888b.`?8888         Bryan L. Kaufman, MD, MS          8888P’,d888o.
 ,88888888   ?88 Vice President of Technology Development  88P’  88888888.