[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: changeing frequency

Hi Mark,

	This brings back memories for me!!  Find a TV high voltage (30kV)
rectifier and put it on the output of the power supply.  Then you will be
able to charge a primary capacitor with it.  The firing rate will probably
be prety low but it really will be pretty neat!!.  I still use my old
ignition coil power supply for single shot work.  If you have two power
supplies just connect them with two rectifiers and they will add their
outputs.  If you have a high voltage low current and a low current high
voltage supply, you CANNOT hook them in series.  the high voltage supply
will not pass the current and the low voltage supply will probably die from
the high voltage.  It just won't work...

	Terry