Re: A Tragedy
This IS traggic! It's been said before "DONT' DRINK AND SPARK"!!!! Accidents
happen even with the safest designs and adding alcohol to equation is
NUTS!!! I like my beer too, but not before or during a spark night. This
will remain stained in my mind.
Tesla List wrote:
> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twf-at-verinet-dot-com>
> Hi All,
> Roger Drosd learned of a very tragic event. A young child in
> killed by the electrical wiring of a Tesla coil. Roger kindly collected
> more facts and details (which I wanted to insure were correct) but there is
> no doubt what happened. The article from the 1/16/1999 "Oregonian"
> explains the details.