[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Explaining TC theory

As my coil nears completion, I am getting more and more questions about
Tesla theory from my friends and co-workers.  I have promised a Tesla
party as soon as my coil is running.  I have even found a few local
coilers who might bring over their devices.

I really need some handouts on TC theory or at least some good graphics
to point at while discussing things.  I looked over most of the pages on
the TC ring a while back, but didn't bookmark any of the "good theory"
pages.  With all of the recent heated discussion on resonant rise, I'm
not sure I understand it any more :-)

Just figured that someone had already made a Powerpoint presentation or
something along those lines and could point me to it. Should have arcs
in 2 more weekends!!!  (6" coil powered by 12KV -at- 120ma)

Thanks,
Ross Overstreet
Huntington Beach, CA