[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: design questions

Marco,

Seems like it would be easier amd more flexible to keep your existing pig
and add a (custom made with several taps?) transformer or autotransformer
in the primary to lower the voltage into your pig.  Or, get a big variac
and add a mechanical stop to prevent the knob from turning past whatever
maximum voltage you want to limit the variac output to.

--Steve
<SNIP>