[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 100 year Colorado Springs anniversary

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Teslaman-at-aol-dot-com
>
>   All
>
>   This Spring will be the 100 year anniversary of Tesla's famous Colorado
> Springs magnifier experiments.  Does anyone know of any special
> events/Teslathons that will be happening this year in relation to this?
>
>   By the way, Amazon-dot-com will sell you The "Colorado Springs Notes
1899-1900"
> for a price of $40.00
>
> Kevin E.

	All decicated TC nuts should have both CSN and Richard Hull's monograph
on them. Fascinating reading showing the methodical and often
mathematical way Tesla went about his endeavors.  I can't find any
traces of "free energy" or mysticism in them, but others seem to.

Ed