[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Primary Coil (and cap?) INSIDE Secondary Coil

	I had this thought the other day.  Since capacitiors are usually rolled.
Would it be possible to use a capacitor as both the primary capacitor and
primary inductor in one unit?  In other words, the spiral plates of the cap
would also serve as a spiral primary inductor?  Or, would the fields always
canecl the effect??  such a unit would be really neat for the situations
where you would insert the primary inside the secondary.

My gut feel is that the physics would not allow such a machine to work,
but....

	Terry