[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Videos at teslacoil-dot-com!

kVA Fans,

We've finally added the video clips for the Tesla Vortex.
Check the "Videos" section at www.teslacoil-dot-com to see
this terrifying Halloween attraction in action.

The Tesla Vortex exhibit is available for special event rental
and we are currently booking Halloween '99 and 2000. If you
or your firm are interested in the most electrifying Halloween
attraction possible, call to reserve this one of a kind attraction.

Also, we have reduced the size of all our videos to make
downloading easier for 56k and slower modems.

Thank you for your continued interest in our work.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com